Sara B. Frase
Sara Frase joined the firm in September of 2020 as a member of our Environmental and Port Practice Groups. A native to Washington State, Sara is a 2014 graduate of Gonzaga University and a 2020 graduate of the University of Washington School of Law where she obtained a concentration in Environmental Law and received Pro Bono Honors. While in Law School, Sara was the Associate Editor-in-Chief of the Washington Journal of Environmental Law and Policy, President of the Public Interest Law Association, and had the great privilege of serving as a Marten Law Summer Fellow with the Environmental Law Institute in Washington D.C. and as a Law Clerk for the Washington State Attorney General’s Office, Department of Natural Resources Division.
In her spare time, Sara enjoys traveling and getting outside with her rescue dog, Sirius.
- Gonzaga University (B.A., cum laude, History and Classical Civilizations, minor in English Literature, 2014)
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Concentration in Environmental Law
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Washington State Bar Association (admitted 2020)
- United States District Court—Western District of Washington (admitted 2021)
- Whatcom County Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (admitted 2022)