Megan Holmes joined the firm in September 2023. Megan is a graduate of Stetson University College of Law, where she served as an Articles & Symposia Editor of the Stetson Law Review and a member of the Stetson Law Honors Program. During law school, Megan was a SLIP intern at the Department of Justice and a Federal Judicial Extern for the Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli of the Middle District of Florida.
A native of northern Minnesota, Megan is a 2015 graduate of St. Olaf College, where she captained the Cross County and Track & Field teams.
In her free time, Megan enjoys hiking, biking, running, and taking walks with her dog.
- St. Olaf College (B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Psychology, 2015)
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2023)
- Social Justice Advocacy Concentration
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association (admitted 2023)