T. Todd Egland
Todd Egland has 15 years of litigation experience in federal and state courts, with broad-based experience in complex business, employment, environmental, and bankruptcy matters. He has also helped businesses with environmental regulatory issues before state and federal agencies.
At the firm, Todd’s practice includes business, construction, and real property litigation, bankruptcy, and collections on behalf of creditors, and representation of condominium and homeowner’s associations.
Before his legal career, Todd spent five years as a technical designer for the Boeing Company in Everett, Washington, where he helped design the electrical system for the 747-400 passenger jet and was a member of the team responsible for designing the improved cockpit safety door for all models of Boeing commercial jets. Todd uses his engineering background to bring a practical and efficient approach to the matters he handles.
Todd is a 2002 graduate of the University of Washington and a 2005 graduate of Washington & Lee University School of Law. He enjoys spending time hiking and camping with his wife, Hannah, and their two boys.
- University of Washington (B.A., Political Science, minor in Communications, 2002)
- Washington & Lee School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Editor-in-Chief, Environmental Law News
- Associate Editor, Capital Defense Journal
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association (admitted 2015)
- California State Bar Association (admitted 2005)
- United States District Court – Western District of Washington, Northern, Central, Southern, and Eastern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Whatcom County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, 2006-present
- Central California Bankruptcy Association, 2006-present
- Magistrate Judge Selection Committee, United States District Court for the Eastern District of California (2017)
- Greater Bakersfield Legal Assistance, Volunteer Attorney Program, 2006-present
- Board Member, 2012-2018
- Board Chair, 2016-2018
- Boy Scout Troop 4019, Bellingham, WA
- Parent Committee Chair, 2019-present
Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
Condominium & Homeowners’ Associations